To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our customers' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

Monday - Friday  08:30-5:00

If the property you are trying to get water at has had county water before then you will need a connection.  We will come to the property and install a meter at the existing tap for a $50 fee.  This can be done next business day.

If the property you are trying to get water at has never had county water, you will need a water tap.  We will come and tap the water line and set a meter box and meter at your location for a $1150 fee (Standard Residential 3/4").  Please allow 6 weeks for work to be complete.

You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect.  Check your service days on your bill, most people use more water during Holidays & Summer.  Also, you can call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office and report low pressure for your area.

You must contact us to disconnect water service by phone or in the office.  You will need to verify your social security number and provide us with a forwarding address.

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look. 

No, we do not offer a special rate for filling a swimming pool.

Yes, we do offer an adjustment once per 12 month rolling period.  You must have the leak fixed before we will consider you for an adjustment.  Once your leak is fixed, call us and we will see if you qualify.

No, you have several options to pay your bill.

Online on our website, Bank draft, Mail, Phone

Check your service dates, we bill about a month behind.

Call the office and we will be happy to assist you.